Skip to content
- Support from VIF: Vision India Foundation will provide any guidance as needed. VIF won’t be providing any budgetary support.
- Team: We believe Volunteerism is the biggest form of service. For best results, organizer should establish a team of volunteers for different types of work.
- Venue: The place where you hold your event is a critical component of its success, so making sure it’s conducted in the right space is important. Choose a venue that meets the need of your audience, theme and type of the event. For CANCLAVE, it is important to book a venue as per the expected number of audience with chairs placed in a manner for maximum visibility of the speakers. Every person in the audience should have an individual and cushioned chair with a proper stage for the speaker. CANCLAVE with a lesser audience(<100) should be conducted in a small room while a larger audience(>100) requires an auditorium set-up.
- Promotions: Branding is in consistency. It is important that organizers strictly follow the marketing guidelines as provided by VIF. Every design should be sent to the VIF team for approval. Organizers can follow their own marketing strategy be it online or offline. VIF will promote the event on their social media handles and provide you the website link for putting up relevant information.
- Audience: Any program is judged by the response of the audience. To ensure that every listener, gets the best of the experience, we should provide them maximum comfort. When we book a venue, type and placement of chairs and provision of basic food items should be considered. Depending on the budget, collaterals like Diary and pen should be provided.
- Invitees: Through CANCLAVE, we want to engage local leaders and give them a platform to voice their achievements. It is important for enthusiastic youth of this nation to hear such stories and get inspiration for their bigger goals. Based on the theme of the CANCLAVE, every organizer should identify the change-makers of the area and after approval from the VIF, invite them to speak on the topic. In addition to this, VIF will invite experts.
- Sponsors: Any CANCLAVE program will cost some money. Organizer should know how much money would be required and how to get it. Create a tentative budget plan and accordingly look for sponsors or tickets from the audience
- Post Events: After receiving the list of names and emails of the attendees, VIF will share a list of activities that can be organized after the CANCLAVE for regular follow-up and networking.